- 1.Pamper your skin this holiday with great discounts from Laserderm Clinics (+5 skin care tips)
Laserderm is offering holiday discounts to ensure your skin stays healthy through this holiday season.
The holiday season comes with a lot of events, travel, parties, hangouts, pictures, alcohol, non-stop eating and stress from shopping, cooking, planning events, etc. All these activities take a toll on your skin. So how do you do all you have to do and still look picture perfect and on fleek with or without makeup?
These are 5 tips from Laserderm Clinics, a skin care and aesthetics clinic:
- Get your Facial Treatment: Don’t wait to have skin concerns before getting facials. Your skin needs to be healthy to get the best out of makeup. A great skin is the best foundation. Facials moisturizes your skin, reverses aging signs, improves skin tone and texture, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and reduces blemishes and breakouts. If you need a great place for facials, you could send Laserderm Clinics a dm on Instagram @laserderm_clinics or visit us at 240c, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Take advantage of the Laserderm Skin Care Holiday Discounts (Up to 25% off): In the spirit of the Holidays, love, giving and sharing, Laserderm Clinics would be offering 20% off select services and 25% off all Image Skin Care products between December 10, 2016 and January 4, 2017. So run along to our clinic at 240c Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos to access skin care and aesthetics services like facials, laser hair removal, acne and acne scars removal, scars and keloid removal, microdermabrasion, microsclerotherapy, botox and dermalfillers, chemical peel, derma-needling, varicose veins and stretch marks treatment, fat reduction and skin tightening with the Exilis treatment.
- Drink More Water and Eat fruits: During the holidays, people drink lots of alcohol and take in more sugar than any other time of the year. It is therefore very important to drink lots of water to prevent dehydration, flush your system and keep your skin glowing from inside out. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. Eat lots of Fruits. They are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that have antiaging properties, guards you against cancer, cleanses your body and keeps your skin radiant.
- Keep your skin clean and moisturized: Clean out Makeup before you go to bed. Exfoliate to remove dead skin and give your pores breathing space. Moisturize with oil free moisturizers if your skin is acne-prone. Moisturizing hydrates the skin, keeps it soft and glowing.
- Keep your makeup brushes extra clean: Makeup is an inevitable part of the season. It enhances facial features. It is a beauty trend that has come to stay. Enjoy using your makeup but ensure you wash your brushes as often as you can. Keep them clean to prevent getting dirt and bacteria on your skin during makeup application
Happy New Year!!!
Happy Holidays from the Laserderm Team!!! We are so thankful we all made it this far. See you in 2017 and don’t forget to draw up a skin care routine plan for next year, if you need our help in any skin capacity, do call 08126777778 or send us an email email@example.com . At Laserderm Clinics, your skin is our priority and our business.