“Are you considering Skin Rejuvenation, regardless of technique employed?
Skin Rejuvenation is a controlled injury to your skin. As your skin heals, the goal is to form “good” scar tissues.”
Am I a good candidate for skin rejuvenation?
You may be a good candidate for skin rejuvenation if you have one or more of the following conditions:
- Vertical wrinkles around your mouth, such as those that cause lipstick “bleed”
- “Crow’s feet” lines around your eyes and perhaps some skin laxity in your lower eyelid area
- Fine wrinkling of your upper eyelids
- Brown spots or blotchy skin coloring
- Skin rejuvenation
- Certain precancerous skin growths
- Acne or chicken pox scars
- Superficial facial scars from a past injury
Our Doctors will carefully examine your skin to determine which rejuvenating technique, or combination of treatments, will provide you with the best results. Your skin type, the severity of any sun damage, the extent of uneven pigmentation and the depth of skin imperfections will be evaluated. Fine lines, coarse wrinkling or deep acne scarring each may require a different approach to treatment.