Ramadan is on and because we care about your well being, we want you to finish strong. These are a few Ramadan tips to keep you healthy and strong while you fast.
5 Tips for your Ramadan Fast:
- Go Easy: Avoid exhausting work, participate in gentle exercise e.g. walking. Take more breaks.
- Don’t Break your Fast with a Heavy Meal: Break your fast with fruit, vegetables, juice, smoothies or salad. Wait a while and then eat something heavier.
- Beware of your Emotions: Some people experience vast mood swings during a fast. Keep your emotions in check and stay focused on the meaning behind your fast.
- Wean of Caffiene: During your fast, you will already be acutely aware of your stomach. Don’t add a second discomfort if it can be avoided.
- Adapt your Exercise Routine: You can continue most light to moderate activities throughout your fast.