Cleansing is extremely essential/vital to skin care. It removes dirt, makeup and “pollution”. It is critical to maintaining healthy looking and feeling skin. These are a few Dos and Don’ts.
Dos of Cleansing
- Wash your hands before you touch your face
- Try to wash your face twice daily
- Use warm water
- Use mild facial cleanser
- Dry with soft towel
Don’ts of Cleansing
- Do not pull or scrub skin
- Do not use soap or alcohol based products
- Don’t overwash, especially dry skin.
- It removes build up (dirt, oil and unwanted debris).
- It keeps your skin hydrated.
- Proper pore size is maintained and anti-aging creams work better.
Save this image, take it around on your phone, so you never forget.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.