Happy New Year Laser Family,
We know you are making resolutions, but we are advocates of goals not resolutions. Goals require plans. They are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic/Relevant and Time-Bound). Your skin care goals have to check these boxes. As we set our skin care goals, we need to maintain a positive attitude towards our goals. These are 7 ways to stay on course with your skin care goals:
- It is a Marathon not a Sprint: As you know, marathon professionals do not start with full force, they are strategic and deliberate. Your skin care goals are like that. Take one thing at a time and tackle them gently, with time, the results will pay off and you will finish off strong.
- Drink Water: Water is your skin’s best friend. Drink water. It is healthy and your skin will thank you for it with a glow. Your whole body too.
- Get a Dermatologist: Not just any Dermatologist, a dermatologist who gets you, understands your skin and offers personalized solutions. Listen to your dermatologists, trust their advice, ask questions and adhere to their instructions. PS: We are dermatologists and we have great testimonials. Our results speak for us. You can also check our instagram page @laserderm_clinics for before and after.
- Mark your Calendar: Don’t miss your appointments. Be consistent. Make the time to see your dermatologist. Don’t miss your appointments (Gentle reminder)
- Keep Track of your Nutrition: Eat well, eat healthy and be attentive to anything that goes into your body. Ask yourself, will this affect my skin positively or negatively? Vegetables are your best friends.
- Pay Attention to Your Skin Care Products: Watch the skin care products you use. Keep self medication to the barest minimum with skin care products. Your skin is too delicate to be an experimental tool. Consult your dermatologist before you use products. Clean off your makeup before you sleep. Once in a while, let your skin breathe.
- Never Give Up On Yourself. You are Beautiful: At every step of the journey, reward yourself. Give yourself a treat or just say kind words. You are beautiful and your flaws make you unique. As we take steps to improve your skin, remember, your beauty comes from within, not your looks, within. You are beautiful and we can never say it enough.
Cheers to acing your goals this year. Remember, we’ve got your back.
Want to Stay on Course with Your Skin Care Goals?
Keep up with offers, skin care tips and tricks, follow @laserderm_clinics on Instagram.
Take action now. “I aced my goals by procrstinating” – said no one ever.
20 years ago was the best time to plant a tree. The second best time is now.
We wish you a great skin-filled 2018. Have a great year!!!