Earlier in the year, we shared 5 Ways to Eat Your Water. We have 5 more ways!
5 More Ways to Eat Your Water
- Eat Celery: Celery contains up to 95% water. Celery is replete with vitamin C, which is known to strengthen the immune system. And since celery is also rich in antioxidants, the vitamin is further stimulated and becomes more efficient. Celery has hydrating properties. Two to three celery sticks can replenish the levels of potassium, sodium, phosphorous, magnesium, iron, calcium, and zinc in the body. Being rich in vitamins A and C, celery protects the skin from damage from free radicals. Celery also contains furanocoumarins, primary compounds that are used in the treatment of vitiligo
- Eat Grapefruit: Grapefruit contains 91% water. Rich in antioxidants and vitamins, grapefruit extract applied topically can provide an array of anti-aging benefits like evening skin tone and fighting off free radicals. When eaten, it provides the body with important nutrients essential for healthy skin.
- Eat Strawberries: It contains 90% water: Apart from vitamin C, it also contains folate, vitamin A, fiber and antioxidants. Strawberry contains ellagic acid. Ellagic acid is an antioxidant combat skin damage to maintain its youth and freshness. Thus, strawberries remove impurities and soften the skin as well as soothe allergies and other irritants and provide protection against pollution. It also improves complexion.
- Eat Oranges: Oranges contain 87% water. Another benefit of orange is reversing the skin aging process. As we know, orange is replete with vitamin C, which increases the production of collagen and keeps the skin firm and moist. So from now on, always make it a point to eat one orange every day. Regular eating of oranges will benefit in warding off aging and wrinkles. If you can’t eat orange regularly, you can also drink orange juice to get same benefits. Orange has the power to flush away toxins from the body. So oranges benefit by activating the detoxification process of your body. It keeps oxygen in the skin and combats free radicals to make your skin radiant and fresher.
- Eat Apple: Apples contain 84% water. Apples have a high content of collagen and elastic, the stuff that is vital for keeping your skin flawless and youthful. Thus, consuming this delicious red fruit provides you with a rosy, youthful glow forever. It also hydrates your skin and slows down aging. They are wonderful toners that help to tighten your skin and stimulate blood circulation to the skin surface. The biting and chewing of this fruit increase the secretion of saliva in the mouth that delays tooth decay.